Hegel starts 2018 with several good news. As You know at the first appointment of 2018, the CES, the American press publishes the 'product of the year' before, in this case 2017. Hegel has been able to earn a lot of awards.
- HEGEL Röst wins Product of The Year in Soundstage Networks. Soundstage is the leading online magazine for 2-channel audio in North America, and Hegel is very proud to have received this award. Here is the link to the award article, here to the original article of Al Griffin, and here to the original article of Oliver Amnuayphol. Both these reviewers awarded Editor's Choice
- Mohican is Product of The Year in The Absolute Sound (USA).
- H90 is Product of The Year in HiFi+ (UK). Here You can read the article.
- Hegel also had a very good review of the H190 in HiFi News (UK) just now. Here You can read the article.
- Hegel H190 in Stereopluss.no (Norway). Here You can read the article.
- Hegel H190 in HiFi & Music (Norway - Denmark). Here You can read the article.
- Hegel H190 in HiFi Video Test (Holland). Here You can read the article.
- Hegel H90 in Stereoplay (Germany).
This year we supported with our products the Analog Audio Association Forum in Basel.
Blumenhofer Acoustics, Lavardin, Hegel, Manger, Cammino and other Cabling were the tools we used to contribute to their success. The cooperation was good, but, as usual there was quite a lot of work to do in there! All in all a success. If You are curious, You can enjoy the pictures here
We were at the Swiss High End 2017, the setup was impressive and included all the news we have in our portfolio: Hegel, Manger, Cammino, Dr. Feickert, Nadac, Lavardin, Brandt Audio.
Daniela Manger herself (and You can see it in the pictures here) supported us in the show and we had a very pleasant and enjoyable time, lot of good stuff and lot of good music.
Mr. Giradischi from the Analog Audio Association expressed a very positive impression on our presentation. Here You can read his comments in German. Here is the original page on the AAA Association webpage
The Analog Audio Association Switzerland has elected some products of our portfolio to present their own event in Basel. And honestly, they have chosen some of the best: the Lavardin ISX Reference and the Blumenhofer Acoustics Genuin FS 1 MK 2.
We will be present as well to be able to support them in all possible ways.
Here You can download the program of the event
Pay us a visit on the 4th and 5th of November at the Swiss High End in Zürich-Regensdorf. Room 325.
You will be able to enjoy and purchase some chosen CDs and LPs from the Foné Catalog
We take over the marketing of the Merging-Nadac products in Switzerland. These astonishing DACs, have borne from the professional audio experience of Merging, a leading company in its sector
As Hegel says:
The H90 provides the most dynamic 60 watts per channel sound you have ever heard, and comes with a set of features that add value and flexibility. In the Hegel H90 we included network streaming, Apple Airplay®, and a variety of digital and analogue connections. All (except streaming) of which are configurable to be fixed level inputs, allowing you to easily integrate the H90 in a Home Theater system. Or perhaps you just want to connect the digital output of your Sonos streamer and use the Sonos volume attenuator rather than the Hegel remote? There is also a high quality headphone output and a sleek, informative, white OLED display.
We are happy to introduce it in Switzerland
Here You can download the brochure of the H90
Valvet earned from Stereoplay the Golden Ear Award 2017 in the Preamplifier category.
Malte Ruhnke, the editor in chief, signed personally the award.
Here You can read the review that led to the award