We have decided (and had the chance to get a room) to participate to the Klangschloss Greiffensee on the 14-15th of April 2018.
We will play:
- Blumenhofer-Acoustics Genuin FS 1 MK 2
- Merging Nadac Player 8
- Merging Nadac Power
- Gerd Sauerman Class A Power Amplifier
- Brandt Audio Cables
- Cammino Power Harmonizer
On the first issue of 2018 Stereoplay, there is a nice review written by Andreas Günther. Have a read, in German.
Hegel starts 2018 with several good news. As You know at the first appointment of 2018, the CES, the American press publishes the 'product of the year' before, in this case 2017. Hegel has been able to earn a lot of awards.
- HEGEL Röst wins Product of The Year in Soundstage Networks. Soundstage is the leading online magazine for 2-channel audio in North America, and Hegel is very proud to have received this award. Here is the link to the award article, here to the original article of Al Griffin, and here to the original article of Oliver Amnuayphol. Both these reviewers awarded Editor's Choice
- Mohican is Product of The Year in The Absolute Sound (USA).
- H90 is Product of The Year in HiFi+ (UK). Here You can read the article.
- Hegel also had a very good review of the H190 in HiFi News (UK) just now. Here You can read the article.
- Hegel H190 in Stereopluss.no (Norway). Here You can read the article.
- Hegel H190 in HiFi & Music (Norway - Denmark). Here You can read the article.
- Hegel H190 in HiFi Video Test (Holland). Here You can read the article.
- Hegel H90 in Stereoplay (Germany).